Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

Aloo!


Mallini: Hi. My name's Mallini.

Mihir: And I'm Mihir

Mallini: And we've been together for about...3 years now?

Mihir: It worries me that you hesitate a bit about that. Yep, 3 years in February. I'm studying in the US, in Washington DC, and she's in the glens of Scotland

Mallini: What? You know how horrible I am at dates and things. But yes, I'm studying at St. Andrews, while Mihir's in George Washington University. Both of us are in our second year...and cooking for ourselves for the first time.

Mihir: We took a cooking class for Mallini's birthday over the summer, and the idea of this blog came from that and our common love for food. Just, this time, instead of "she cooks, I eat", we both cook.... and eat the consequences

Mallini: Now... I'm not too bad in the kitchen. Mihir is...well...

Mihir: HEY! I'm getting really good!!!

Mallini: You are you are... I *almost* trust you to cook for our next picnic date back home.

Mihir: Let's say I’m gathering some valuable experience. Really though, it's just for the love of food

Mallini: A love we both feel deeply. Anyways, we're going to be challenging ourselves to cook together over Skype, and post the results here. We hope you enjoy whatever you're about to read over the coming months. The yummy, the yucky, and the ugly (on Mihir's part that is :P)

Mihir: HEY!


Mallini: I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment